|County Forest Camping Permit - $25.00
A $25 Forest Camping Permit is required to camp on Marinette County Forest Land for no longer than 14 consecutive days. Buy now
- Permits can be purchased online or by stopping into the Forestry Department Office located at the Courthouse, 1926 Hall Ave, Marinette, WI 54143
- County Forest Camping Permit is required to camp on County forest lands located outside of designated County Park campgrounds or equestrian campgrounds.
- Camping is allowed by permit on county forest lands for no longer than 14 consecutive days. Occupants must move a minimum of one mile for 7 days before returning to the same camping area. A new permit must be purchased after each 14 day period.
- Permit is only good for one camping unit. ( A camping unit means a tent, tent trailer, travel trailer, camping trailer, pick-up camper, motor homes or any other portable device or vehicular - type structure as may be developed, marketed or used for temporary living quarters or shelter during periods of recreation, vacation, leisure time, or travel.)
- Permit must be adhered to camping unit and visible from the outside.
- Permittee is responsible to make sure they are on Marinette County owned land.
- Camping must be in a natural open area. No distroying or clearing of vegatation of any kind is permitted
- Marinette County may cancel or revoke this permit for any cause by giving oral notice to the permittee.
- This sticker does not grant any access to Marinette County Parks or equestrian campgrounds.
- All refuse must be packed out. Please help keep the forest clean.
"Leave only footsteps take only memories."