|WIC - Women, Infants, and Children
WIC - The Women, Infants and Children program provides food and nutrition information to help keep pregnant, breastfeeding women, infants and children less than 5 years of age healthy and strong.
To learn more about WIC please click here https://www.dhs.wisconsin.gov/wic/index.htm
Who is Eligible for WIC?
- Residents of Wisconsin
- Pregnant, breastfeeding or new mothers
- Infants or children under 5 years of age
- Those with a household income that is less than or equal to federal income guides. Many working families qualify:
- You may be eligible for WIC if you currently receive Kinship Care, Food Stamps, or Medicaid, including Badgercare Plus
- Fathers, legal guardians or foster parents may apply for WIC for their children if children are not already on WIC elsewhere
Contact our office:
- Foods that help keep moms and children healthy and strong
- Fresh produce in July and August at local farm stands
- Information on how to use WIC foods to improve health
- Breastfeeding information and support
- Access to immunizations, car seats, iron and lead screenings
- Information about other community resources
2500 Hall Ave.
Marinette, WI 54143
1201 Jackson St.
Niagara, WI 54151
To locate other WIC projects in Wisconsin, Click HERE
Nondiscrimination Statement »