- Annual Parks Sticker
- Park Violation - payment
- Campgrounds and Parks
- Reservation Information
- History
- Events - Halloween Weekend
- Campground Host
- Rules and Regulations
- User Fees
- Waterfalls
- Contact Us
- Forms & Documents
- Links
Camp Bird
Outdoor Recreation
Park's Hiking Trail Maps

1. Where can I purchase an Annual Vehicle Park Sticker?

Annual Vehicle Park Stickers can be purchased online at, at various vendors, at the Parks office located at the Marinette County Courthouse or any Marinette County Library.

2. How do I get an Annual Vehicle Park Sticker at a discounted rate for Senior's or Military Veterans?

The cost for a Senior or Military Veteran Annual Park Sticker is $12.00 per sticker and can be purchased at the Parks office located in the Marinette County Courthouse, 1926 Hall, Marinette, WI 54143 or at any Marinette County Library. Seniors must be 65 or older.  

3. Do I have to purchase an Annual Vehicle Park Sticker when camping at a Marinette County Park?

2 vehicle passes are included with your camping reservation.  The passes are an attachment to your reservation park confirmation email.  The vehicle passes are good at all Marinette County Parks during your camping stay.

4. Why did I receive a park violation?

You may receive a park violation for failure to pay the entrance fee or for improper placement of annual vehicle sticker.  If you have a Marinette County Annual Vehicle Sticker, the sticker needs to be permanently adhered to the lower passenger windshield. Placement with adhesive tape is not acceptable. 

A Wisconsin State Park Sticker or a Wisconsin Conservation Patron License does not grant access to the Marinette County Parks.

5. How do I purchase a day pass?

Day passes can be purchased online at in advance or at the park.  Day use envelopes are located at the park's entrance.  Place the correct amount in the envelope and follow the instructions written on the envelope.  Tear off the rear-view mirror tag portion of the envelope, seal the envelope and place the envelope containing the payment in the fee pipe. Place the rear-view mirror tag on your vehicles rear-view mirror.  Make sure when the vehicle's doors are closed, the tag is visable from the outside.

Plan ahead. Exact amount required. No change available at the park. 

6. How far in advance can I make a camping reservation?

We accept camping reservations 11 months in advance. 

7. What campgrounds have electrical sites?

All the campsites have electric at Twin Bridge, Morgan Park and Veterans Memorial.  All the sites at Twelve Foot Falls, Goodman Park, and McClintock Park are non-electric. 

8. Is water available at the campsites?

Water is not available at any campsite.  Twin Bridge, Morgan Park and Goodman Park have potable water to fill your camper and a dump station.  Veteran's Memorial, Twelve Foot Falls, and McClintock Park have hand pumps in the park to fill containers and no dump station.

9. Are dogs permitted in Marinette County Parks?

Dogs are permitted in all Marinette County Parks and on all hiking trails as long as the dogs are on a leash no longer than 8 feet.  Please clean up after your dog.  Dogs are not permitted on the beach, (except for the dog beach at Twin Bridge), nor in any building.

10. Are dogs permitted in the Goodman Park Cabin?

Dogs are not allowed in the cabin.

11. If I rent one of Marinette County lodges, do my guest need to pay the entrance fee into the parks.

All visitors are required to either have a Annual Vehicle Park Sticker or pay the daily entrance fee.

12. Are ATV/UTV's permitted in the parks?

Currently, McClintock Park Campground is the only park where ATV/UTV can be driven in/out.  Goodman Park and Twelve Foot Falls have a ATV/UTV coralle outside the park.  The remainder of the parks, ATV/UTV must be on a trailer when entering and leaving the park.

13. How do I cancel a camping reservation?

Camping reservations can be cancelled online by the user 4 days in advance by logging into your account and selecting your reservation. You will receive a credit in the form of a promo code, minus the reservation fee.  This code is to be used towards a future reservation and is good for the current camping season and the following.

If you are cancelling less than a 4 day notice, you must call the office during business hours, 8:00 am - 4:00 pm, Monday through Friday.  You will receive a credit in the form of a promo code, minus the reservation fee and one night camping. This code is to be used towards a future reservation and is good for the current camping season and the following.

14. How do I add on an extra day(s) to my camping reservation?

If the site is available, users can log into their account, select the reservation and select edit.  Change the dates to the correct in date and out date.  You will be charged for the additional night(s) and a $5.00 change fee. 

You may also call the park's office during business hours, Monday - Friday between 8:00 am and 4:00 pm.

15. How many electrical pedestals are at the Twin Bridge and Morgan Park group sites?

Twin Bridge Group site has four (4), 20 & 30 amp electrical pedestals.  The site is 50' x 100' and can hold up to 25 people.

Morgan Park Group site has three (3), 20, 30 & 50 amp electrical pedestals. The site is 100' x 70' (shaped as a half moon) and can hold up to 50 people.

16. Does Marinette County have seasonal sites?

Marinette County Parks does not have seasonal sites.  Camping duration is limited to 14 days.

17. Does Marinette County have winter camping?

There is no winter camping permitted in Marinette County Parks. 

18. Are the parks open during the winter?

Marinette County Parks are available year-round.  Dave's Falls, Lake Noquebay Boat Landing, Lake Mary Cross Country Ski Trail parking lot, Veteran's Memorial Falls parking area, McClintock picnic area parking lot, and Goodman Park parking lot are maintained during the winter months. Please allow adequate time after a storm for maintenance to be completed.  Bathrooms, bridges and trails are not maintained.  Surfaces may be snow covered, icy and slippery.  Please wear appropriate foot wear.  Roads to the parks maybe snow covered, icy and slippery. 

The remaining parks/boat landings are not maintained during winter months. Visitors may park outside the park and walk in.  Please wear appropriate foot wear.  Roads to the parks maybe snow covered, icy and slippery.