|Permits/Passes » General » Day Use Pass||« Back To Listing|
|ATV/UTV Usage in Marinette County Parks - More Details|
|Marinette County Forest Camping Permit
New 2023 - Forest Camping is now a 14 day camping permit in lieu of the annual forest camping sticker. - More Details
|2024 Marinette County Park Campgrounds - all parks will be reservations only. - More Details|
1. Marinette County Parks and Boat Landings Begin Charging Entrance Fees on May 1st each year.
2. One Day Use Permit is good for the vehicle for which it is purchased.
3. The Day Use Permit must be properly displayed on the vehicle in the lower corner of the windshield on the passanger side.
4. The Day Use Permit is only for day use of parks and boat landings. Camping costs are extra. Campers please note that day use fee is included in the camping fees - two vehicle stickers included when you register and good for length of stay.
5. The one day permit cost is $5.00 and is available at the park entrance. No change is available at the park so please bring exact money with you. One-day use permit is good for all county parks that are visited that same day.
Marinette County Parks and Boat LandingsTwin Bridges Park
Thunder Mountain Park
Menominee River Park
Lake Noquebay Park
Long Slide Falls Park
Dave’s Falls Park
Veteran’s Memorial Park
Twelve Foot Falls Park
Dolan Lake Park
McAllister Boat Landing
Cox Boat Landing
Little River Boat Landing
Bear Point Boat Landing
Twin Creeks Boat Landing